Real Estate Associate – Dubai – International Firm
- 2-6 years’ PQE (England & Wales equivalent)
- Busy regional practice with a great reputation
- Excellent career opportunities
Due to continued growth this market leading property team, with a well-deserved reputation for excellence, requires an experienced associate to join their group working out their Dubai office.
- Multi-faceted practice offering exposure to the full gamut of property related matters
- Supportive and collegiate practice environment
- Well-resourced firm, excellent local management team.
To be considered for this vacancy, candidates will have trained with a market leading real estate practice either in the UAE or in a common law jurisdiction. The successful candidate will have strong academics, be an excellent communicator and possess a natural inclination for business development.
Please contact Ewan Girvan at Pennell Hart for a confidential discussion. Unfortunately, candidates who do not meet the expressed criteria may not have their applications acknowledged.