Pennell Hart is a UAE based legal and compliance recruitment specialist. Our client is an industrial conglomerate with a diverse portfolio of subsidiary companies and assets, working on cutting edge projects, both regionally and internationally. They are looking for an experienced Corporate Governance / Company Secretary professional to sit within the operation headquarters, working closely with the General Counsel.
This role will cover a wide range of responsibilities including the following:
- Establishing best practice in terms of corporate governance, compliance and general regulatory issues,
- Company secretarial duties such as preparing agendas, arranging and attending meetings, and taking minutes for the Board and Shareholder meetings
- Providing professional support and advice to the General Counsel
- Maintaining current awareness about company law and corporate governance
- Preparation of follow ups and points to action on reports from the Heads of Subsidiaries
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- High class degree and preferably a professional qualification (ie legal or Company Secretarial)
- A minimum of 3 years at a publicly listed company is preferable
- Knowledge of compliance, governance and regulatory matters
- Arabic language skills would advantageous but are not essential
Please apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity. Unfortunately, candidates who do not meet the expressed criteria may not have their applications acknowledged.