Pennell Hart is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website at www.pennellhart.com will remain private. and is only used for the purposes set out in our policy outlined below.
If you are looking for information about how to have your details removed from Pennell Hart’s database, please email firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject heading “Remove my information”.
Collection of Personal Information
Your personal details, including your name, e-mail address and CV, are held and used by us for the following purposes:
- To provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process;
- For matching your details with job opportunities to help us in sourcing the position that most suits your experience;
- To send your information to clients in order to apply for positions or assess your eligibility for opportunities;
- To allow you to submit your CV and apply online for positions;
- For keeping you informed of news about Pennell Hart and our services;
- For compiling anonymous salary and other surveys of our candidates;
- To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested including references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test;
- To third parties, regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings;
- To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us; and
- If you are a client, or a potential client, we collect your name, contact details, title, services requested or other information that you provide including all online forms and email correspondence.
Disclosures of your information
Your CV and related information will be sent to prospective employers but only after you have given your consent. Such employers may be based inside or outside the United Arab Emirates.
We may also release information relating to you to regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if required to do so. We also reserve the right to disclose the information we have collected about you to our professional advisors. These third parties will be acting under similar undertakings of confidentiality as Pennell Hart. We do not sell or rent your Personal Information.
Security of Personal Information
Pennell Hart maintains reasonable technical and organisation measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. To the extent that we disclose Personal Information to our clients or third-party service providers, we require that such third parties also maintain reasonable security and confidentiality measures and use the Personal Information in accordance with our instructions and applicable law.
Pennell Hart is required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your Personal Information is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any changes to your Personal Information to ensure it is up to date and we will update and delete your Personal Information accordingly.
To subscribe to job alerts emails, you will be required to provide your e-mail address, which will be used for keeping you informed, by e-mail, of the latest vacancies in your industry and/or industry news.
Should you decide that you no longer wish to receive this information, please inform us immediately by sending us an email to Pennell Hart at email@example.com under the subject heading “Remove my information”.
Curriculum vitae ("CV")
You can either submit your CV to us via our website or directly to our search consultants. You can either do this by applying for a specific advertised job or to be considered for suitable positions in the future. Your information is stored on our database and it will only be accessible by employees of Pennell Hart and BuildConsult International. Your CV will also be e-mailed directly to one of our search consultants who will review your details and enter them into our secure database. This database, including the information relating to you, can be only be accessed by employees of Pennell Hart and BuildConsult International. You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records your navigation of a website so that when your revisit that website, it can present tailored options to you based upon the stored information from your last visit. You can normally alter the settings of your browser to prevent the acceptance of cookies. Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this, please look at the help menu on your browser. However, switching off cookies will restrict your use of our website.
You have the right at any time to confirm what information we hold about you on our database. In addition, you may request us to modify, update or delete such information when required. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. If you would like to make a request for information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org You also have the right to ask Pennell Hart to stop using your information.
Sending us information over the internet
Your information is held on our secure in-house database. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Collect and aggregate information about Pennell Hart’s online visitors
We collect and gather information and statistics collectively about all visitors to our website. We do not use information gained in this manner in any way that any individual can be identified, we will only use this information to better understand our users, and to determine aggregate trends, most popular pages etc. for the website users. We may share this kind of aggregate data with selected third parties to assist with these purposes where you have consented to this.